In 1930 Katz and Besthoff operated eight drugstores in the Crescent City. Even then the business offered more than the traditional pharmacy, as evidenced by this advertisement. When K&B closed for good in 1997 its familiar purple stores were providing a wide variety of products to customers far beyond the city limits.

Next image

Back to the December Images of the Month Gallery

Back to Nutrias Home

12/1/2000 we