1805 Coliseum Street was the home of Mayor deLesseps S. Morrison during his years as head of the New Orleans municipal government. Built in the 1850s, the structure previously was occupied by an earlier mayor, Walter C. Flower. The building, at the corner of Coliseum and Felicity Streets, has housed several apartments in recent years.
Next image
Back to December thumbnails