The Home of No. 30 [cover].
Elks lodge #30 purchased the building at 121 South Basin Street in September 1897 (the street name was changed to Elk Place early in the following year). The organization later hired the architectural fim of Stone Brothers to make $70,000 in improvements to the structure. The newly renovated hall opened on January 29, 1907.
Back to January Images