The Treme Market Branch, 732 N. Claiborne, corner St. Ann. This branch was apparently acquired when the Canal Bank merged with the Marine Bank and Trust in 1928 and in 1938 was being used by Woodward Wight & Co. The building still exists and is being remodeled for use as a bar and lounge.
No. 7

EX. TREME BRANCH (Marine)
732 N. Claiborne Ave.

27' on N. Claiborne Ave. X
89'9" on St. Ann St.

BOOK VALUE: $51,983.51

ASSESSED: $15,000.00