The Shubert Theatre
[February 1907, p. 32]

The Shubert opened in 1907 in the 500 block of Baronne Street. It operated under other names over the years, and was probably best know as the Civic Theater. The building is currently being renovated into condominiums. View also another advertisement that appeared on the same page: Mathews' Restaurant, Lunch Counter, Fruit Stand, and Oyster Saloon.

Next Image
Back to March Images