| During the 1950s, the S&WB doubled the capacity of
the main Water Purification Plant in Carrollton, expanding its production capability from 112 million gallons of water
per day to 300 million. This photograph was taken by Leon Trice from the top of the main building on April 4, 1953,
during the expansion project. |
Municipal Government Photograph Collection, Sewerage and Water Board Series.