Contractors and Dealers Exchange--New Building
Shortly after its 1906 reorganization, the Exchange purchased this building at the corner of Baronne and Carroll Streets (adjacent to the landmark Factors' Row) to serve as its permanent quarters. The building, "a handsome three-story structure of brick and cement," had previously served as home to Castle Hall, Knights of Phythias.

Next Image
Back to October Images