Pathological Department

Dr. O. L. Pothier, the Hospital's pathologist, noted in his section of the 1907 report:

During the past year the Pathological Department has been totally renovated. The museum has been given proper space and the specimens have been remounted, labeled and indexed. The animal room has been arranged so that it can be properly kept. A record room has been provided, where all the records of the Department are kept. A large and well lighted room for the routine work has been added. On the opposite side of the Department a corresponding room has been arranged so as to give private offices for the Pathologist and the Assistant Pathologist, also proper space for taking photographs. All the records of the Department are kept by the card index system and we are now indexing the photographs by double index of subject and number and will soon have these finished.

Next Image
Back to September Images