Marble Tablet in Main Hall of Hospital
This plaque provides both a brief history of Charity and a list of its more prominent benefactors. The 1907 report calculates total "legacies and donations" during the year at $45,000 but does not list individual donors. The 1906 donation lists includes the following: Nath. D. Cook, thirty dozen eggs; Michael Seib, four cases strawberries; Otto Riemann, lot of pretty toys; Lilly M. Schooler, six dolls and six picture books; Mrs. Isadore [sic] Newman, assorted cakes; Colgate & Co., eight and a half dozen cans talcum powder; and Mrs. D. A. Milliken, Christmas tree, ornaments and toys for children.
Back to September Images